(Removal of wheezy)
Revision as of 12:01, 30 September 2019
Install scripts for Debian 8 (Jessie)
There is an installer script for Debian jessie and buster. It installs
- uhd (from debian packages)
- tons of dependencies and build tools (debian packages)
- ODR-DabMux (from github source)
- ODR-DabMod (from github source)
- Fdk-aac-dabplus (from github source)
- ODR-AudioEnc (from github source)
- the scripts and examples from mmbtools-aux
It requires sudo to be installed, and must be executed as a regular user (not root).
The script is maintained in the mmbtools-aux repository, and is here: https://github.com/mpbraendli/mmbtools-aux/blob/master/installer/debian.sh Download is easily possible using
Please make sure you understand what this script is doing before executing it!
Install script for the GNURadio Live System
There is also a script that can be used on the GNURadio Live System. Please see https://github.com/mpbraendli/mmbtools-aux/tree/master/installer