(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 01:58, 29 December 2010
Tools for audio encoding
- toolame MPEG-Layer II encoder (DAB)
- CRC-dabplus HE-AAC encoder (DAB+) from CRC (warning, it is not free/open source because of royalty)
These tools can take a file or a raw PCM stream as input.
- mpg123 can be used to take Internet radio stream and convert them from mp3 to raw PCM samples. Be careful, it has been noticed that earlier version have a memory leak when resampling. We use version 1.4.3 to avoid the problem.
Example that decode an mp3 stream, resample it to 48kHz and output the raw samples to stdout:
mpg123 -b 1024 -r 48000 -s http://maxxima.mine.nu:8000
Tools for data services encoding
- CRC-Slideshow : slideshow generator from CRC. TO BE DOCUMENTED.
- DAB-EPG API from Global Radio Labs