(→Band 3 baseband player)
Revision as of 14:57, 24 November 2011
The modulator takes the ETI stream and produce the complex baseband DAB OFDM signal ready for upconvert at the desired radio frequency.
- CRC-DabMod DAB modulator from CRC
Band 3 baseband player
To output the baseband samples to the Software Defined Radio platform (such as USRP) a baseband player is required. The baseband player, send the stream to the platform with additional information about frequency where it must be modulated, gain and other parameters.
- UHD Band 3 baseband player DAB Band 3 baseband player for UHD driver (generic driver for Ettus USRP products)
- UHD simple baseband player DAB baseband player for UHD driver (generic driver for Ettus USRP products)
- Band 3 baseband player Gnuradio DAB Band 3 baseband player for USRP1 compatible with Gnuradio from 3 and later. Warning, the very latest version of gnuradio have removed support for gnuradio USRP driver and use only UHD USRP driver.
- CRC-Dwap.py original baseband player designed by CRC for USRP1 (using gnuradio 2.0)