The modulator takes the ETI stream and produce the complex baseband DAB OFDM signal ready for upconvert at the desired radio frequency.
- CRC-DabMod DAB modulator from CRC
VHF Band III baseband player (sender)
To output the baseband samples to the Software Defined Radio platform (such as USRP) a baseband player is required. The baseband player, send the stream to the platform with additional information about frequency where it must be modulated, gain and other parameters.
Recent versions of gnuradio and recent Ettus products requires UHD:
- UHD Band 3 baseband player DAB Band 3 baseband player for UHD driver (generic driver for Ettus USRP products)
- UHD simple baseband player DAB baseband player for UHD driver (generic driver for Ettus USRP products)
Classic gnuradio USRP1 driver (for gnuradio version up to 3.4.2, very stable):
- Band 3 baseband player Gnuradio DAB Band 3 baseband player for USRP1 compatible with Gnuradio from 3 and later. Warning, the very latest version of gnuradio have removed support for gnuradio USRP driver and use only UHD USRP driver.
- CRC-Dwap.py original baseband player designed by CRC for USRP1 (using gnuradio 2.0)