DAB scripts examples
Latest revision as of 21:04, 27 November 2014
 Scripts with ZeroMQ based communication between encoders and mux
This tends to be the preferred interface, and many more recent examples will use this, for instance the example site configuration in the dab-scripts repository.
Quite some examples of scripts and configuration files are in the mmbtools-aux repository on github. Look at zmq-simul.mux for the muxer and the test.ini for the modulator.
 Scripts for fifo based communication
- 8 channel DAB transmission using Jack
- 4 channels DAB transmission with 3 internet stations and laptop microphone.
- Example of live re-transmission on DAB of an Internet Radio radio station
- Example of live re-broadcasting on DAB of many Internet radio stations
- Example of the creation of a multiplex stream of 2 DAB stations
- Example of the creation of a DAB+ transmission