DAB scripts examples
Scripts with ZeroMQ based communication between encoders and mux
This was the preferred interface until EDI was implemented in ODR-AudioEnc and ODR-DabMux. Many examples used this, for instance the example site configuration in the dab-scripts repository.
More examples of scripts and configuration files are in the mmbtools-aux repository on github.
Scripts for fifo based communication
Before the custom ZeroMQ-based protocol, the tools were connected using fifos.
- 8 channel DAB transmission using Jack
- 4 channels DAB transmission with 3 internet stations and laptop microphone.
- Example of live re-transmission on DAB of an Internet Radio radio station
- Example of live re-broadcasting on DAB of many Internet radio stations
- Example of the creation of a multiplex stream of 2 DAB stations
- Example of the creation of a DAB+ transmission