Revision as of 22:36, 25 November 2013
The modulator takes the ETI stream and produce the complex baseband DAB OFDM signal ready for upconvert at the desired radio frequency.
- CRC-DabMod DAB modulator from CRC
VHF Band III baseband player (sender)
To output the baseband samples to the Software Defined Radio platform (such as USRP) a baseband player is required. The baseband player, send the stream to the platform with additional information about frequency where it must be modulated, gain and other parameters.
Classic gnuradio USRP1 driver (for gnuradio version up to 3.4.2, very stable):
- Band 3 baseband player Graphical gnuradio DAB VHF Band III baseband player for USRP1.
- CRC-Dwap.py original baseband player designed by CRC for USRP1 (using gnuradio 2.0)
Recent versions of gnuradio and recent Ettus products requires UHD:
- UHD Band 3 baseband player Graphical DAB VHF Band III baseband player for UHD driver (generic driver for Ettus USRP products)
- UHD simple baseband player Non-GUI DAB baseband player for UHD driver (generic driver for Ettus USRP products)
With the patched CRC-DabMod presented on http://mpb.li and available on https://github.com/mpbraendli , it is possible to directly use UHD to send data to the USRP, and do the digital filtering inside DabMod. In addition, there is also support for a configuration file : see 
Other features: see README