Install scripts for distributions
There is one installer script in development for Debian wheezy. It installs
- uhd (from debian packages)
- tons of dependencies and build tools (debian packages)
- ZeroMQ 4.0.3 (from source) and its C++ bindings
- KA9Q libfec (from github source)
- ODR-DabMux (from github source)
- ODR-DabMod (from github source)
- Fdk-aac-dabplus (from github source)
- the scripts and examples from mmbtools-aux
It doesn't install gnuradio, maybe that would be nice too...
It requires sudo to be installed, and must be executed as a regular user (not root).
The script is maintained in the mmbtools-aux repository, and is here: https://github.com/mpbraendli/mmbtools-aux/blob/master/installer/debian.sh
Please make sure you understand what this script is doing before executing it!
The script has been tested on:
$ lsb_release -a No LSB modules are available. Distributor ID: Debian Description: Debian GNU/Linux 7.3 (wheezy) Release: 7.3 Codename: wheezy