(Difference between revisions)
Latest revision as of 14:08, 16 September 2016
- We were at EMF Camp 2016
- We will be at CCC Camp 2015, in the Lemanicus Village! CCC Camp 2015 Ideas
- Opendigitalradio was present at EBU RadioHack 12-13.2.2015, Geneva.
- Opendigitalradio was present at Le Radio on Sunday/Monday 8-9.2.2015, Paris
- The etisnoop ETI analyser by CSP.it has been updated and supports DAB+ decoding (11.2014)
- Small presentation given in the Open Media track at FOSDEM 31.1-1.2.2015, Brussels
- We were present at 31C3 27-30.12.2014, Hamburg and gave a small workshop
- Presentation and demonstration at Cosin conference
- Michael Feilen developed a DRM+ software defined receiver based on ultra low cost RTL-SDR USB sticks
- Start of transmission of new DAB+ stations on Geneva
- CRC-mmbTools forked: In order to continue the development of the mmbTools, they have been forked on on github: ODR-DabMux ODR-DabMod
- UK OFCOM report on small scale DAB
- Fdk-aac-dabplus A free/open DAB+ encoder is born, congratulations Tipok !
- The simplest and lowest cost DAB transmitter so far, check also the video
- New Single Frequency Network feature for DAB on CRC mmbTools free software !! (07/2012)
- CRC has put in GPL a new version of the crc-dabmod modulator including all modes ! (07/2012)
- Live DAB+ test transmission in Geneva during the EBU Radio Week 2012 with 100W ERP (02/2012)
- "DAB+ for local/community radio" presentation for Unikom radios in Switzerland (23/10/2011)
- Some people have started to develop an open driver for the RTL2832u chip, making it the lowest cost open SDR platform ever seen.
- Kanal Plus in Denmark has started broadcasting a local DAB+ ensemble using the full CRC MMBtools chain
- Verstehen Sie deutsch ? opendigitalradio.org interview by radio Flora in Hannover: http://freie-radios.net/40682 (thank you Fredi :)
- Presentation at Civilmedia 2011 for community radios
- 14th February, Open Software Defined Radio workshop with CRC at EBU, see slides
- 13th February 2011: DRM trial II in Sottens
- Presentation and demonstration of the full open source DAB transmission solution at WorldDMB General Assembly in Belfast
- Demonstration of open source digital transmission chain at IBC, Stand 10.D21 (EBU), 10-14 September 2010
- First licensed open dab transmission for Label Suisse Festival 17-19 September 2010 Lausanne. Live transmission of 8 channels DAB multiplex. Another step in the democratization of digital radio ! !
- CRC announced the release of the source code (GPL) of their software DAB OFDM modulator
- CCC Workshop on digital radio and software radio.